Monday, October 31, 2011

A Glimpse of My Home

People are often saying how they would love to see pictures of my home..................Well, last week I had the store closed for a couple of days to catch up.............I finally cleared my dining room table of tags, ribbons and glitter...to mention but a few things.................I felt so refreshed I actually decorated it for Fall and moved onto porch decorating after that...........It`s amazing how good it can make you feel............a little tidying and some decorating............voila!



Anyhow, here are some pictures of my dining room.....clean and tidy. The chandelier is antique Italian, one of my favorite things.............this is now the third house that we have hung it in, I would never leave this behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment