Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Freebie Download

I love this vintage ephemera image..........can be used for any occasion....Go ahead and save it to your computer and print away! ( Contact me if you do not know how to do it).
I`ve been very busy this week with orders from Ebay, I guess it`s that time of year!
I`m still trying to move some items over to Etsy to save on fees but just cannot find the time, maybe after New Years I`ll re organize, even get my own webstore maybe....................I hope my loyal customers will follow me there??

We have the first frost of the year this morning.........the whole yard is a glistening white...so pretty. I`ve been waiting for this to light our first fire this evening....I love it! So cozy, my boys love it too. Christmas is coming............speaking of which, there is a huge Christmas sale at the local thrift store today at 9am, wonder if I`ll find any goodies? I`ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment