Friday, December 9, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

How time is flying........one week left and the boys are out of school for Christmas. I am usually more organized and have the gifts bought and wrapped by now....I like to get it done before school ends..........Better get a move on!
Busy with Ebay orders...........I guess it is the season for gift tags, etc.
I was trying to find a good Christmas theme download for you....hope you like this one............I have used it for my French glass prisms, sold in my store..........I think it is very cute..................You can download it for free and them print it off as much as you want. (Email for details if you don`t know how)


I am so looking forward to posting a free gift giveaway contest........I need more followers before I can do this though, so come on, please join my list..............I have some great items to give away!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment