Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Loving Vintage German Items!

I have found a new love for frozen Charlottes.......................gorgeous bisque or porcelain dolls, in various sizes, excavated from Thuringia, Germany................These dolls have been buried in debris for over 100 years since the doll factories were torn down or bombed ( I`m not sure which)...................Each doll has its own unique appearance, most have lost limbs or worse still, their heads!....................They show signs of age from being buried for a 100 years................just fascinating.............I love them, what a great conversation piece!


I also love this vintage German Trading card for Hoyt`s Cologne......................The description is so amusing.....nothing like you would see on cologne today...............What great tags this image would make...............please feel free to download the image.....





Good news......next week I will be starting my free give away contests ............keep watching and be sure to `follow me` to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment